I am back after a 2 week break and I have goodies for you :)
I promised here about the giveaway for my 100th post. And so not 1 but 2 lucky winners will get lovely gifts!!
The 2 lucky people will get one each of these handmade beauties to keep all their cosmetics while on the move!
These are handmade travel pouches made by Kanika Bahl of Anek Designs. I picked them up from one of my favourite stores in Bangalore - The Orange Bicycle. The bags are beautiful to look at and practical too.
I loved the vibrant green and magenta-maroonish cloth exteriors. There is a plastic lining inside to protect the cloth. Just the perfect size to keep all your trinkets, make up stuff and jewellery. So participate in the giveaway to get the artistic, beautiful and practical travel companion!
Here is what you need to do to win these beauties -
1) Leave a comment on this post and that will automatically be counted as one entry. However if you do not wish to participate in the giveaway but just leave a comment, please mention that in your comment to allow the others a fair chance.
2) Blog about this giveaway and spread the message. Let me know via a 2nd comment here with the link to the post on your blog - that will be counted as a 2nd entry. Leave a separate comment about the blog post to increase your chances in the lucky draw.
3) You do not have to be a follower to participate but if you like my blog please follow! I would be so happy :)
4) 2 random comment numbers will be picked up using www.Random.org to decide the 2 winners.
5) Readers from all geographic locations can participate.
The giveaway is open till 28th June, 2011. I will announce the winners within a day or two after that.
Hurry up and try your luck to grab these bags!!
Edited to add - Sending this to Patty's Weekend Wrap Up to spread the word :)