This is the 2nd home tour for my rented apartment and Dipika the editor has put together the post so well. Thanks Dipika!!
We spent 2 years there and it was a wonderful stay. I miss my home, my neighbours, my friends from that place and hope to go back there soon.
|A cozy corner in my balcony. Books and a cup of tea made it awesome!|
The 1st home tour for that apartment is here on The Key Bunch.
With that done, my task list looks much better now -
- Send pics for home tour - Done
- Write article for my first freelance assignment - Done
- Send pics and info for a lifestyle site coming up in Feb 2013 - Done
- Gifts for N's teachers at kindy - Done
- Holiday and Christmas shopping - Done
- Bulk of the packing for N and me - Done
- Donate N's clothes, the ones he has grown out of, to The Salvation Army - TBD
- Last few rounds of laundry and ironing - TBD
- Clear and clean the fridge - TBD
This month has been crazy! I thought it would be the slowest month of the year, relaxed, easy breezy. But instead it has turned out to be the craziest of them all. Started with the blogging marathon and I took it up as a challenge and a way to meet new bloggers. Then came the tug-of-war of going to India vs staying here. That
What are you planning to do on New Years? Where will you be? At home with loved ones? With extended family? Out of town? Partying somewhere? Watching TV?
This post is part of the Marathon Blogging December 2012.