I loved both their posts - Arundhati's and IHM's!
My first tag and here is my list -
1. I have a very visible tattoo on my left shoulder - much to the chagrin of orthodox and conservative family walas both mine and the in-laws.
2. I chose whom I wanted to marry and have no regrets about that- defied a couple of social norms and ended up creating a big drama too!
3. I love cameras and taking pictures - much more than my
better other half!
4. I like driving and am confident about driving on Indian roads. Driving makes me feel in control of my life!
5. I DON'T like chick flicks or mush mush movies. I would rather watch a "Dark Knight" or a "Shawshank Redemption" than a "Pretty Woman".
6. I can cook for survival BUT beyond that its a pain. I am not a fan of cooking everyday & every meal, but love doing it once in a while and for parties.
7. I like my financial independence and love working - am on a break right now.
8. I have tried all possible kinds of alcoholic beverages and love my poisons - vodka and rum. I am more of a rum and coke person than a wine lady!
9. I have trekked mountains and rappelled down them with great ease; to the surprise of my male counterparts.
10. I like taking charge and getting things done quick - don't have patience for the slow & lazy race of human beings.
11. I have travelled across 3 continents by myself. Taken a 3 day train journey sitting on suitcases and bags with 27 boys and no girl. Taken a 1 & 1/2 year old on a 14 hour flight and survived it.
12. I have a great sense of direction and a pictographic memory when it comes to roads - that combined with my driving can take me to places I have been to years ago just based on my memory map.
There is girly stuff that I love - maybe I should write another blog for that. OR wait for someone to start a tag about girly stuff that we do :)
And since I am relatively new to the blogging world so can't tag people yet. But I don't mind the blue pants curse - I can add that to this list!